Buying or leasing your next Honda, which will you choose?
When you’re out this summer looking for your new Honda, don’t be torn between the choice of buying or leasing your new car! If you have ever wondered the difference between buying or leasing, Freedom Honda is here to help you! Buying is the more traditional method of vehicle owners but leasing has become a preferred choice among many in the recent years. Buying will give you full ownership of your vehicle after paying off your loan, this is a great long-term plan for owning a vehicle. Leasing is a short-term option for those who like to drive a new vehicle every couple years. Keep in mind that either choice you make, you will end up with a great new Honda that will meet your needs!
- You don’t own the vehicle and will return it at the end of your lease
- Lower monthly payments than a loan
- Most leases limit the number of miles you can drive a year (12k to 15k)
- Pay for wear and tear
- Return the vehicle any time without the worry of trying to sell it
- You own the vehicle, keep it as long as you want
- You can sell or trade vehicle at any time
- Drive as many miles as you would like
- Vehicle is yours to modify or customize as you like
When you’re ready to select your new or next Honda, stop into Freedom Honda today and check out our great selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. We will be more than happy to give you further information on both buying and leasing options!