Certified Used Car Standards
See below for our Honda used certification standards and find out why it would be a good idea if you choose a Freedom Honda Certified used car at our Colorado Springs CO Honda dealer.
Why you should choose a Freedom Honda Certified Used Car
Every new and pre-owned Honda from Freedom Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 182-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards.
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drive train, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust systems, and vehicle interior and exterior.
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards.
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts.
- Up-to-date schedule maintenance services.
- FREE CarFax report.
- Special Financing Rates starting as low as 1.9% APR* with super preferred credit.
- Returns towards New Tires, Keys, Floor Mats and Owner’s Manuals
The Honda Certified Used Cars Limited Warranty extends the powertrain coverage to 7 years/ 100,000 miles. Items Covered:
- Drive System
Non-Powertrain Equipment Coverage
Covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the original warranty expiration date or, if the original warranty has expired, from the Honda Certified Used Cars purchase date.
- Air Conditioning
- Heating and Cooling
- Audio Repairs (Honda Audio Systems only)
- Fuel System Switches