Freedom Honda Presents: The 2016 Honda Accord
Pop quiz: how many of your friends own a Honda Accord? Chances are, you know quite a few Honda Accord Owners . Year after year, the Honda Accord has been one of the best selling cars in America. All of those buyers can’t be wrong – the Honda Accord is an amazing vehicle! The Accord was updated for 2016, and here are all of the imports facts about that you need to be aware of.
- The exterior of the Accord got some subtle-yet-essential updates for 2016 that will have it looking fresh for decades to come.
- There are new trim levels. Thanks to new safety technology, there are many different ways you can now have your Accord. See all of the available styles here.
- Body styles. The Accord is available as both a coupe and sedan, and either way you get it, it’s a blast to drive.
- You can still get a manual transmission! In an automotive era where more and more automakers are eliminating manual transmission sedans from their lineup, Honda is dedicating to giving consumers the options they need have a car exactly the way they want it.
- Did you know that the Honda Accord has been named one of Car and Driver’s 10 Best for the 30th time*? No other car has done that.
- And yes, it’s very safe. The Institute for Highway Safety has named the Honda Accord Sedan and Coupe with Honda Sensing a 2016 TOP SAFETY PICK+. That’s the highest possible rating.
- Great MPG – with up to 37 MPG on the highway**, the Accord will have you stopping for fuel less and putting more money in your pocket.
Want to know even more about the new 2016 Honda Accord? Come down and see your friends at Freedom Honda! We have a passion for helping people find the Honda of their dreams. See you at your test drive!
*Car and Driver, January 2016
** 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.