Honda Holiday Gift Ideas
It’s the holiday season and gift-giving time is quickly approaching. If you’re shopping for the person who has it all—including a Honda vehicle—what can you do to set yourself apart? We have a suggestion: Get them a popular accessory! These are some practical and fun ideas:
- Splash Guards: Protect your vehicle’s paint from stains and chipping and make it look even more stylish.
- Wheels and Wheel Locks: New alloy wheels are a popular accessory because they look great. Wheel locks are a good additional option because they protect against theft.
- All-Weather Floor Mats: These mats are the perfect way to protect a new Honda’s carpets and upholstery by capturing mud, pet hair, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Car Vacuum: A portable vacuum cleaner can keep your vehicle’s interior spick and span. If you get one with a wet feature, you can spot clean spills before they have a chance to set.
- Collapsible Car Trunk Organizer: Keep your trunk neat and tidy with one of these handy gadgets. A popular model on Amazon is the FORTEM Car Trunk Organizer that comes with securing straps ($29.99).
- Heated Seat Cushion: If your vehicle doesn’t have heated seats, a heated seat cushion is the next best thing during the colder months. You can even find a cushion with massage features!
- Roadside Assistance Emergency Kit: Kits like this typically come with a snow shovel, flash lamp, reflective warning triangle, jumper cables, tow ropes, seat belt cutter, safety hammer, rain poncho, compass, and more.
- Electric Blanket: Stay warm and toasty in the driver’s seat or otherwise with a heated blanket that can plug into any car, truck, or SUV.
- Lumbar Support: If you need extra support for your lower back, try a lumbar support seat insert for quick relief.
- Car Headrest Hangers: A great way to stay organized, these hangers can be used to keep grocery bags from tipping over or as a place to hang your purse.
If you’d like some more holiday gift suggestions, feel free to call or visit Freedom Honda. Happy holidays from us to you!