Take a Look Honda’s Rugged 2021 SUV Lineup
Honda’s Rugged 2021 SUV Lineup
Whether it’s the family-friendly Pilot, the versatile CR-V, or the adventurous Passport, Honda has no shortage of amazing vehicles to choose from. This begs the question, of these three models, which SUV should you choose? To make the decision a little easier, we created this informative guide of Honda’s 2021 lineup to help you find the right model for you.
Starting at $25,350 manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP)1, the Honda CR-V is an all-around transport capable of turning any commute into a memorable journey. Its distinctive headlights and stylish alloy wheels give it a bold design that sets it apart from the rest of the pack.
- Available hands-free tailgate access
- Up to 34 MPG on the highway2
- Available rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Multi-angle rearview camera (standard)
- Up to 39.2 cubic feet of cargo space
The Passport is the newest member of the Honda SUV family and starts at $32,790 MSRP1. Made for both on- and off-road driving, the Passport is perfect for anyone who likes a little adventure. With its reinforced unibody frame and fully independent suspension, it can tackle terrain other SUVs can’t.
- Best-in-class underfloor cargo storage
- Intelligent traction management system with available snow, sand, and mud modes
- Honda Sensing safety and driver-assistive technology (standard)
- Available intelligent variable torque management for enhanced off-road performance
If you’re looking for space, look no further because the Honda Pilot has all you need and more. It starts at $32,550 MSRP1 and offers spacious seating of up to eight passengers. It also comes with comfort features like leather-trimmed seats, a one-touch moonroof, and a mobile hotspot with certain data plans.
- Display audio touchscreen system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Honda Sensing suite of safety and driver-assistive features (standard)
- Available Blu-ray rear entertainment system
- Heated and ventilated front seats with heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs (optional)
- Available intelligent variable torque management all-wheel-drive system
Let Us Help You Find Your Next Car
Freedom Honda has a large selection of new and used Honda vehicles to choose from. Come to our showroom so our sales team can help you find the Honda SUV you’ve been searching for. Contact us today to learn more.
1. MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,225 destination charge and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include $395 charge for premium colors.
2. 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 27 city/32 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. 40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating for hybrid trims. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition (hybrid trims) and other factors.