The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid – 5 Fast Facts
With road trip season just around the corner, you’re undoubtedly planning on visiting some beautiful places this summer. While you pick out hotels to stay at and restaurants to eat at, you may not have thought about which vehicle to take on your trip. Well, Colorado Springs Honda fans, we have the solution for you – the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid! Here are 5 quick facts about the latest Honda to be updated:
- There is not an official launch date, but the Accord Hybrid is supposed to launch sometime in the next few weeks – just in time for all your summer fun!
- The all-new Accord Hybrid will have phenomenal gas mileage – getting up to 49 mpg* in the city!
- The new, aggressive exterior is stunning and will surely turn heads wherever the Accord Hybrid goes.
- The 2017 Accord Hybrid will have tons of power. Under the hood, there will be 212 combined horsepower from a 2.0-liter Atkinson cycle engine and two electric motors.
- The 2017 Accord Hybrid will come standard with the highest-levels of technology and safety equipment, with Honda Sensing™ included on every model. This important technology can help you avoid crashes.
Whether you want a fuel efficient vehicle or something that can take off- road, we’re ready to help here at Freedom Honda. Come see us today for great deals and friendly smiles!
*With a 49-city MPG rating and 212 HP, the Accord Hybrid’s dynamic driving and EarthDreams® Technology represent a collection of design advancements designed to profoundly improve fuel efficiency without sacrificing performance.